Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Maddy got her 1st tooth!

Does the tooth fairy come when kids get teeth? I am so proud of my little girls 1st tooth! We have been waiting for a long long time! We thought she was teething when we was like 3 months old....now 5 months later, she got one! Now, we are working on crawling! She is rolling over like a champ, but I'm afraid she has not shown any real hopes of crawling. She looks like she is swimming when she wants to get somewhere and then she will end up rolling on over there.

HAPPY 32nd BIRTHDAY TO JOHN! (yesterday)

We are headed to Flint Creek on Friday for some camping activity (in a cabin of coarse!). John is getting all geared up for it! I bet he has been at Big Buck everyday this week looking for something he might NEED. haha!

I will be sure to update with some pics after the trip!



3 comments:

  1. Awwww her first tooth!! We need to get together soon, miss yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's exciting! Of course I would think the first tooth is really cool! :) I think Ryleigh Jane and Maddy need to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A tooth...yay! Ford is a drooling machine..only 3 months old. That means we have a long time to wait.

    ReplyDelete