Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sorry so long since my last blog!







I'm so sorry about not posting in so long! We have been very busy around our house lately. I wanted to put up some pics of Seattle. John and I went for John's CE to the AVMA conference. It was a really good get away for us. Except we missed Maddy too much! But Jamie called while we were there and said that an episode of Drive-ins, Diners, and Dives had this amazing greek restaurant on it in Seattle and that we should go. So, we did! and it was goooooood! Well, Jamie actually said that we had to go and that her mouth was watering while she was watching it! haha! She is so dramatic when it comes to food, but she was right. I also put a pic of the streets.....ummm pretty much all the hills were like the stairmaster on level 8! so, even though we ate good, we worked it off walking. We also went to the flying fish market and it was really cool. This lady took that pic of us and its terrible, but I still wanted to show everyone that we went and it was cool.

Well, I hate to cut this blog short since it's been so long since I updated, but I have to go meet the at&t guy at my house to get the internet working...hopefully!

1 comment: