Sunday, August 30, 2009

Good Weekend at Home!


We had a great family weekend. We haven't had one of these in a while! And got a front porch swing! yaaaaay! I have been talking about a front porch swing for like 2 years (literally). I really wanted to the Chesapeak swing from Pottery Barn last year, but it was like $1000! So, we kind of riped off the idea from them (I steal their ideas all the time). We stained it dark and used white rope instead of chains. I think its I pretty dang good knock off!
Anyways, we got a swing and then went to Lowe's and bought some stuff to finish up some things we needed to on the house and Maddy went along all day! Very proud of her!
Maddy is super awesome these days. She is so happy and learning to crawl and walk and talk. She said momma the other day, but I think she was just saying it so I would quit saying it all up in her face :) It's just so not fair that she always says Dada! Here is a video of her playing in our bathroom. We were saying the other day that it seems like this is her house she just lets us use parts of it sometimes. We have her stuff set up all over the place!

Isn't she just a total ham?

Well, I have really out done myself tonight with the blog so I better call it a night! ha! I will try to update more often. We have had serious (and very annoying) internet problems at our house in the past 4 months!

1 comment:

  1. I could eat her up!!!!!! Love the "E I E I O" in the background!

    ReplyDelete