Thursday, September 24, 2009



I just had to put this pic of Uncle Troy (soon to be Daddy) with JT and Maddy climbing all over him at lunch after church last Sunday. He is getting ready! And we don't mind handing the kiddos off to him ;) Our good friends Emily and Troy are having a baby and we are probably just as excited about it as they are! Emily told us by asking Maddy is she was ready for a little friend to play with! We are so happy for yall!!!
Maddy made her 1st appearance at the USM game this past weekend and of coarse we had to go get her a USM tutu before the game! She had a great time and so did we!

I am the worlds worst blogger! I am sorry about that! I feel bad especially when I saw that my last blog was a month ago!

Update on life: Maddy is growing like a weed! She will be walking by the time I update the blog again...haha! (she probably will be!) John is so excited about bow hunting season coming up in a couple of weeks. I'm getting excited about the Holidays already! I LOVE Christmas and Thanksgiving! and the food! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment