Monday, August 30, 2010

Too long to even try and give an excuse!!!!!

Homes of Hope for Children - Jones Concrete truck! We have been voting everyday and hopefully it will pay off tomorrow at 11 pm voting will close. HOHFC is currently serving children in the Boys Cottage and with the help of Pepsi, they will be able to serve more children very soon!!
James and Jessica's going away party was a Country Western theme, so naturally John and I were totally excited about getting dressed up for the night! Troy and John were a sight for sore eyes!

God Bless America!! The land that I love.....God has truely blessed us this year!

I'm not even going to acknowledge how terrible of a blogger I am, but I am going to do better! I had to post a few pics to catch up, pretty sad that no one has missed out on much of my life since 9 months ago when I last posted! ha! More to come...I don't want to over-do it on my first post of the year!

1 comment: